Reach, Alert, Coordinate and Report – in the Field or at the Office
The Secapp application is ideal for construction companies, mobile network companies, and property maintenance operators, for example. With Secapp, you alert personnel quickly and easily to tasks such as maintenance, repair, inspection, or installation.
Reporting and documenting, what has been done and by whom, are handled directly via the employee’s own smart device. The application’s checklist can be used to collect and report data and info from the field and combined into comprehensive reports (e.g. Word, PDF) which show all collected data in one place.
A secure solution for everyday instant messaging – share text, images, and videos.
Save more time for actual working by using dispatching automation to take care of filling work shifts or getting urgent human resources – no more heavy calling or emailing needed to reach people!
Ready-made templates for various incidents and unexpected situations including segments to be alerted, the priority and a description of the situation and instructions what to do next.
Set up and maintain your control center in Secapp – and carry it in your pocket!
Alert and reach out
Alert people to on-call work and report directly from the field and compiled in one place to the supervisor.
Alert and reach tens, hundreds, or even thousands of people with mass messaging features in seconds. In the case of a high-priority alert, Secapp bypasses the phone’s silent settings on Android and iPhone phones.
What is Secapp?
In addition, Secapp can be used to prepare for critical situations and alert all persons in the organization with mass messages. Secapp’s features make it easier to organize even when there are several locations or work is done remotely. With Secapp, you ensure functional and secure communication connections, cope with unexpected situations and improve both personal and business security without the need to make new equipment purchases. Secapp’s personal safety features, in turn, bring more security to lone workers.
In everyday life and unexpected situations
Easy to set up
Choose the users
Let us know who will start using Secapp. We will add them and their details to the platform.
2-hour online training
We will provide a 2-hour online training session for your staff.
You are set to go
We will support, guide and teach you the best practices of how to get the best out of Secapp.
- Alerting people to on-call work
- On call work reporting directly from the field and compiled in one place for the supervisor
- Secapp maintains complete historical data – you can check what was done and when
- Facilitating management based on the mobile work collection and invoices
- Video connection: an employee in the field can consult a colleague in the office and receive additional instructions directly
- Fast reporting and billing when the job is done
- Secure chat for everyday instant messaging – share text, images, and videos
- Alert and reach tens, hundreds, or even thousands of people with mass messaging features in seconds (e.g. evacuation or accident alerts)
- Save up to tens or hundreds of thousands of euros a year in SMS costs
- Set up and maintain a situation center with Secapp if necessary – it goes with you in your pocket
- Improve staff physical safety with mobile security buttons (panic button and dead man’s switch)