Using Secapp for lone working safety is a reliable and comprehensive way for ensuring the safety of lone working employees. It offers an easy way of sending pre-set alert messages to chosen recipients, such as the organization’s control room or security officer.
The system consists of the Secapp alerting and messaging system, and especially the functionalities designed for ensuring lone worker safety. The solution integrates with Secapp automated alerts, so it can be utilized for timed check-up messages. In addition to smart phones, this safety feature is guaranteed on legacy devices as the check-up messages can also be sent via SMS or robot calls. Text messages can also be set as a backup channel in case the connection of the device is interrupted. In the case of the dead man’s switch, timer information is stored on the server, meaning that the alert is sent automatically after a certain time if not canceled by the user.
- Available for existing devices via mobile application
- Send messages to security officers or other predetermined recipients with one click
- Buttons are available for different operating systems and can be customized individually
- Alerts can be triggered via text messages or integrated physical buttons
Dead man’s switch
- Automatic alert goes out when a worker doesn’t check in via app within a set time, or via immobility detection
- The alert includes location information, ensuring that help gets to the scene quickly
Secapp can be integrated with systems such as physical safety buttons, enhancing its versatility and usability. We provide comprehensive support to ensure a seamless implementation experience for you.