Manage your infrastructure and assets easily, coordinate the daily work of personnel and partners with mobile tools, and take care of safety
The versatile and easy-to-use Secapp system is proven to be a functional and popular system for many critical infrastructure organizations such as telecom operators, harbors, oil and gas industries, food producers chemical procession factories and utilities. The system ensures sharing of special, location-based instructions (e.g. directions) and data as well as the capability to alert instantly if something unexpected happens.
Save more time for actual working by using dispatching automation to take care of filling work shifts or getting urgent human resources – no more heavy calling or emailing needed to reach people!
OneClick alerting improves the physical safety of personnel and enables to call instant help with a single push of a button.
Ready-made templates for various incidents and unexpected situations including segments to be alerted, the priority and a description of the situation and instructions what to do next.
Be prepared for e.g. extreme weather and alerting stakeholders like maintenance, contractors, own staff and first aid.
Alert and reach out
Alert and reach tens, hundreds, or even thousands of people with mass messaging features in seconds, bypassing the phone’s silent settings.
Mass alerting using ready-made alert templates. The alert is sent via multiple communication channels (e.g. mobile application, text message, robotic call) to all persons defined in the message template.
What is Secapp?
The application is used on a daily basis for internal communications, instant messaging, and documenting and reporting.
In addition, Secapp can be used to prepare for critical situations and incidents and to alert all persons in the organization with mass messages. The lone worker features (OneClick buttons and the dead man’s switch) ensure immediate alerting if something happens to an employee.
With Secapp, you ensure functional and secure communication connections, cope with unexpected situations and improve both personal and business security without the need to make new device investments.
In everyday life
In crisis and emergencies
Easy to set up
Choose the users
Let us know who will start using Secapp. We will add them and their details to the platform.
2-hour online training
We will provide a 2-hour online training session for your staff.
You are set to go
We will support, guide and teach you the best practices of how to get the best out of Secapp.
- Data management (equipment, facilities, configurations, installations, maintenance, fault management)
- Preparing for e.g. storms or other unexpected situations (emergency preparedness: maintenance, contractors, own staff etc.)
- Coordination of field/maintenance/repair functions (also allows faster return to normal after unexpected situations)
- Communication with partners and stakeholders (inventory management, logistics, security, crew information)
- Centralized documentation (all information in one place, not scattered across folders and files)
- A secure solution for everyday instant messaging – share text, images, and videos (chat)
- Alert and reach tens, hundreds, or even thousands of people with mass messaging features in seconds (e.g. evacuation or accident alerts)
- Save up to tens or hundreds of thousands of euros a year in SMS costs
- Reporting or inspections (e.g. equipment condition and property inspections) are handled mobile directly, e.g. from everyone’s work phone
- Video connection e.g. for remote working or consulting
- Set up and maintain a control center with Secapp – carry it in your pocket!
- Improve personnel physical safety with mobile security buttons (panic button and dead man’s switch)