Secapp’s smart connected alerts enable messages to be sent automatically or triggered with a single click, initiating the entire alert chain.
By integrating Secapp with systems such as crime and fire alarm systems or building automation, you can quickly reach the right people. You can also automate follow-up communication, so that further alerts and escalation go out according to predefined rules. Regional alerts can be used to automatically send instructions or warnings to individuals within a specific area. Alerts can be targeted to certain predefined groups of recipients in advance, such as emergency personnel, safety officers, or security guards.
- Secapp can be integrated with existing systems
- Send automated alerts to pre-set target groups based on other systems’ input
- Integrates with building automation, crime and fire alarm systems, personal security buttons, and various monitoring systems and sensors
- Lets the right people to react as quickly as possible
- Organizations can define, for example, their workplaces in such a way that the people in the area will receive automated messages
- In dangerous situations, people can be warned and evacuation instructions given immediately
- Alerts can be predefined to automatically be sent at a specific time: routine reminders, announcements, checklists, events, etc.
- With automation, alerts can be defined to send continuation alerts based on the responses of the recipients