The forming of Security Operations Center through Secapp is supported by the service’s different features, such as quick responses, two-way communication, and video connection. From quick responses, individuals can immediately respond either OK or NOK – for example, based on whether they can help in resolving the situation or if they need help.
Based on the quick responses and conveyed information, the safety and security head can compile a situation overview and implement effective measures, allocate resources and acquire additional assistance as needed. The responses are in real time, since the alerts can demand immediate response. The command center can also share information about the situation’s progression to the alerted people. All actions taken are saved in the system, making it easy to analyze them and optimize processes for the future. Incident-specific information, such as chat conversations, alerted people and checklists, can be viewed retrospectively and compiled into reports after the situation.
- Triggered automatically by data coming from integrated systems
- Alert templates let control center and security call for aid and notify people with just one click, whether individuals, teams or whole organizations
- Personnel alerts can bypass silence settings and demand immediate response
- Alerts can be targeted, e.g. based on skills or location
- Recipients can respond to the alert and share additional information about their situation
- The Control center and message recipients can see in real time who is available for the situation, and with what kind of skills
- Instant messaging and communication to individuals and groups in seconds
- Automated or manual disruption communication to stakeholders: stakeholders always have the most recent information about the progression of the situation
- Possibility to share text, photos, sound, location on the map, and attachments