CEO, Co-founder, Co-owner
Kari Aho got his Ph.D. only at the age 26 from the Mathematical Information Technology Department of University of Jyväskylä Finland. Kari is nowadays internationally recognized Ph.D. in mobile technologies and telecom with strong experience in working as a growth entrepreneur and board member. He has a background in designing and managing international R&D and software projects starting from idea evolving into a product – and most importantly into a business. Kari has been part of designing and building space technologies, future communication solutions as well as highly scalable mobile and web solutions transforming mission-critical industry.
Kari holds a Ph.D. in Mobile Technologies and Telecom and a Master of Science degree in Information Technology from the University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
Key work experience
- CEO, Co-owner, Co-founder at Secapp Ltd. 2018-
- Chairman of the board, Co-owner and Co-founder at Versine Ltd. 2011-2018
- CEO, board member at MDO Group Ltd. 2013-2018
- Business Development Manager, Management Team Member, Board Member, Co-owner at Magister Solutions Ltd. 2008-2018
- Researcher at University of Jyväskylä, Finland 2006-2007