Secapp has been selected in the top seven percent of 820 companies that help companies change the energy sector. One of the energy companies involved is, for example, the EDP Group, which generates electricity for about 12 million customers and is the world’s fourth largest producer of wind power.
This opens a possibility to work with the leading utilities and accelerators across three continents, namely North America, Latin America and Europe. The selection is part of the Starter Business Acceleration program hosted by EDP, Verbund, TurningTables and Beta-i.
– We are deeply honored by this and trust that we can help the energy sector to explore the latent potential of their employees, stakeholders and data though leveraging our cloud based critical communications technologies. Our ambition is to promote safety and keep the lights on in the industries that are vital to our society, says Secapp’s CEO Kari Aho.
More info: theenergystarter.com
- Designs, produces and develops a highly secured Secapp application for versatile organizational and crisis communication use
- The main features of the application are personnel alerting and dispatching, secure chat communication and documentation and reporting of work tasks
- Operates nationwide in Finland and also in the Nordic countries, Estonia, Saudi Arabia, Japan and Spain
- Secapp is currently used by more than 70,000 professionals from more than 600 organizations, including public authorities, educational institutions, public administrations and companies