Secapp – An Emergency App trusted by over 600 organizations globally
Are you prepared for unexpected situations? Can you react in seconds? In critical situations, make every second matter by reaching the right people, at the right time with the right information. Take care of your emergency notifications with Secapp.
Secapp is made for effortless alerting, communication and crisis management. With Secapp you will reduce alerting delays from minutes to seconds and manage your vital emergency notifications.
Our mission is to let professionals focus on their most important duties and not to waste time on calling or sending emails when a critical situation occurs and help is needed.
With Secapp on your pocket or laptop, you will be fully prepared.
Video: Reduce the delay of emergency notifications with Secapp
Learn from the video how Seinäjoki Central Hospital in Finland has improved its emergency preparedness by reducing alerting times from even 10 minutes to 30-60 seconds with Secapp!
The video is subtitled in English.
How Secapp Works – Key Features
1. Improved preparedness
Secapp offers alert templates that can be customized for broadcasting messages and instructions that require immediate action from different stakeholders.
For example, organizations can use alert templates for daily operations to give official up-to-date instructions, or for complex public safety-related incidents, and disasters to mobilize large groups of professionals.
These preparedness features also include personnel and asset availability status, and location information when relevant. Moreover, contact details can be managed either directly in Secapp or by automating it fully from HR management systems.
2. OneClick alerting
Secapp allows sending an alert to skilled resources in a matter of seconds thus saving a lot of time from the dispatcher (person doing the alert). Alert messaging in Secapp is designed with emphasis on reliability, ease-of-use, and security.
Alerting is done through different communication channels, making sure that the needed individuals are reached no matter what device they are using. When a situation arises, organizations can send critical information to desired recipients in seconds, be it one person or several thousands. Alerts can be targeted using availability, skill, location information, and user groups.
To make sure that critical alerts do NOT go unnoticed, Secapp can bypass the sound settings, such as silent or “Do not disturb” modes, in devices. The alerted individuals can respond OK or NOK to each alert per their availability. Dispatchers can see the responses and skill sets of respondents in real time – think of it as a modern digital pager that does not require any new devices to operate.
3. Automated alerts
Alerts and messages can also be fully automated by using Secapp APIs (application program interface). This allows Secapp alerts to be triggered by, e.g., external warning systems, nationwide emergency systems and hardwares (for example, programmable fire detectors).
Secapp allows organizations to collect and report critical information using digital mobile and web forms/checklists that can be sent out automatically to relevant personnel.
In the context of the current pandemia, Secapp checklists are used daily to collect the number of patients, hospital beds, ICU capacity, protective gear, and available personnel nationwide. A combined report is then delivered to the Ministry of Health (MoH).
5. Secure chat and videos
To be able to coordinate operations efficiently, Secapp provides tools for handling real-time communication through secure chat and videos.
Encrypted 1-on-1, group, and alert-specific Secapp chats and videos allow real time discussions as well as content exchange between key personnel in both daily operations and critical situations. Cross-platform Secapp chats and videos can be used with app and web clients.
Emergency App Benefits for Companies
- Immediate alerting from any device (iOS, Android, computer, Windows software). Alerting can be done by groups, skills and licences. No need for heavy calling or emailing operations.
- Integrate Secapp to your own systems or those provided by a third party.
- Secure, 2-way chat and video connection for discussion, consulting and additional information.
- Manage urgent work 24/7 from your mobile device or laptop.
- Coordinate large-scale operations efficiently and even across organizational borders.
- Collect critical data to create situational awareness and make educated decision.
- Inform stakeholders about events that could impact your company’s reputation or core business.
With Secapp you won’t waste time to get your crisis management team up and running!
Secapp helps you to alert more work force whether you are facing an urgent large-scale incident or missing an employee from an oncoming night shift.
Read more: Dispatching
This is Secapp
Learn more about Secapp and its versatile features: This is Secapp
See how our customers use Secapp Emergency App: Customer Testimonials
We are more than happy to introduce you more about Secapp and its features!
- Designs, produces and develops a secure Emergency App called Secapp for versatile organizational and crisis communication use.
- The main features of the Emergency App are multi-channel alerting of important people, secure instant messaging and documentation and reporting of critical information.
- Operates nationwide in Finland and also, for example, in the Nordic Countries, Estonia, the Middle East, Spain and Japan.
- Secapp is used by more than 90 000 professionals in more than 600 organizations, including public authorities, educational institutions, public administrations and companies.